An application using this Status Card is already on file. If you are waiting for approval, please wait until you get your login information from admin.
An account using this status card number is already active. Please log in using the Student Page Login to make further applications.
There was an error processing your status card #. Please double check the number, and if the problem persists, contact site administrators.
Not applicable to Grade 9-12 students
Note, you must be enrolled full time each semester to receive living allowance. Full time status is decided by each individual school.
Final Application Details
Please select your Priority Level based on the following guidelines.
1. Students continuing post-secondary studies, in good standing within this policy and funded by Aamjiwnaang the previous semester. Applicants enrolling in Aboriginal teacher language programs. Students who have ceased to attend school for extenuating circumstances /mental health issues which can be supported by medical documentation.
2. Deferred students/applicants from the previous year who were eligible first-time applicants and denied due to lack of funding.
3. Students newly graduated or within a 24-month period from secondary school and moving into post-secondary studies within this policy. Students who would like to obtain their master’s after being employed for a period of time.
4. Adult/mature students who are first time applicants. Age 21 and over, GED, ACE graduates.
5. Adult/mature students returning after a break (for 2 or more consecutive semesters) in post-secondary studies, and in good standing within this policy and meeting all other eligibility criteria.
6. Students who have previously dropped out or discontinued their program and out of school for two or more consecutive academic semesters.
7. Students not in good standing from the previous semester. May be eligible for the costs of tuition and books only as per available funds.